UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my profile and application. Once completed, I had received an email in order to take the assessments. Once assessment was complete, I was sent an email that I was still under consideration for the position. Was contacted via phone to set up phone interview and was asked various behavioral questions which took about 45 minutes. I was told I would hear back from them in a couple of days if selected to move on in hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle stressful situation pertaining to a particular job on your resume'?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

The wait to hear from a recruiter was long. Received one email stating that they found different candidates, then another wanting to proceed. There is no communication with recruiters, the background check took a long time. No contact from recruiter until last minute before training started.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had an angry customer and you were able to change their mood without having to escalate to a supervisor.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied on the website at unitedhealthgroup.com, received assessment a couple days later, had a virtual interview (online), then received a call for interview in person. Once I went to face to face interview, it was more like I ask question about the company rather than the typical manager asking you questions which was different. Was told that with my experience and knowledge, I would be a good candidate. They advised I would receive onboarding info on email (background check, drug screen, offer letter). Process before training class started took 2 months.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I would have to say getting a recruiter to accept your application and resume is the hardest part.I applied for this position at the same time someone else did with way more experience. I was picked and she got the email stating she was not a fit for the position. There's some testing if you do well you will get invited to do a phone interview which was a hour long. We sent about 30 minutes going over my resume and job responsibilities. The other 30 minutes was behavior bases questions. Pretty easy just be sure to state clearly what the situation was how you handled it and the outcome. I asked her at the end what was the next step. She stated usually they ask for 24 to 48 hours to make a decision but since it's clear that I was a fit she went ahead and confirmed my face to face interview with a supervisor on site.

My interview was two days later. The supervisor was VERY nice I felt like the whole interview was just a conversation. He told me about the position and the company. He asked a few behavior based questions. Make sure you ask questions in return. Questions like what are some of your expectations from your employees within the first 6 months. Do not ask questions about pay, benefits, or schedule. I got a call the very next day with a offer that I would not refuse.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict with a manager

If I were to call your best friend right now tell me three positive words she/ he would use to describe you. Now give me one word she / he would use to describe you negatively.
      1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2012.

Interview

I was a temp who was hired without a real interview. The interviewer only sat down and signed off on everything. I was pregnant at the time and he asked if I would be returning after I gave birth. The process was not like any interview I had gone one before.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to oklahoma   1 Answer

Senior Director, Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process is a lengthy and timely process that involves several interviews, beginning with a recruiter and ending with the hiring manager. The process takes a long time, but it is a very informative process.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to apply for the job?   1 Answer

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I just granted permission for United Healthcare to perform a check on my background. I suspect this might be a clue to a potential job offer. What happens next? And what sort of time frame should I expect? Any ideas?   2 Answers