UnitedHealth Group Provider Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Provider Claims Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Provider Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Springfield, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received an email about a week later to schedule an online proctored assessment. Went in for the assessment which is basically just taking mock calls and navigating through windows screens. That same day I received a call to come in for a face to face interview with a Talent Acquisition Coordinator where I was asked a series of situational questions..describe a time when, etc. I was then scheduled for an interview with 2 department heads and was asked another series of situational questions, with every word I said being typed and transcribed. I get extrememly nervous with interviews and found it is worse when there is a "court reporter" in the room...so I stammered quite a bit and most likely that was my downfall, however, the ladies interviewing me were extremely nice and put me as much at ease as my nerves would allow. If you are very confident with "public speaking" situations and can sell yourself well...this is the interview process for you! But I received an email about a week later letting me know they went with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a mistake at work and reported it to your supervisor. How was the situation resolved?   Answer Question