UnitedHealth Group Provider Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Provider Relations Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Provider Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

First did the video interview then phone interview with the recruiter. And then another phone interview with Director AND he said there will be 3 more interviews to come!!! Too much!!

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time where you experience personal risk during work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Provider Relations Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview process is standard. Recruitment specialist to determine initial qualifications, phone interview, and in person interviews. Really seem to want to find the best fit for the position. Prepared for standard interview questions, position related, and behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you have a clear understanding of what the position is. Be able to explain in your own words.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went in knowing the salary range and what I wanted. Between salary, pto, benefits was able to get what I was looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. Did a behavioral interview. Then a recorded video interview that was 4 questions. Very easy questions. They were all just tell me about a time when questions. Was told it would be forwarded to hiring manager and would get a call if I was to go further. I heard nothing.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Plano, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

It was easy compared to other interviews... It was 2 skills test and 2 interviews

Provider Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2010.

Interview

1st phone calls back and forth for months. Then initial phone interview. Then usually second phone interview. Then they bring you in prob 2-3 times in person to ask the same questions just by different members of the management team.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider your greatest success   1 Answer