UnitedHealth Group RN Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.8

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Received contact from company on 2nd app. Interview process was confusing, brought into a large room with many others, (remined me of herding cattle). Called out to interview individually with 1 or 2 people. Asked to demonstrate skills in realistic setting phone call. Went well. Told I was great for the position and would recieve an offer. Recieved offer several days later by phone and then confirmation letter. Went to 1st "induction", herded into a room for position not identified on offer letter. When identified problem was told the letter was probably wrong asked if I wanted the job and told to sit down.

Negotiation

Always ask for more, they pay those without experience better than those with, so make sure you shoot high.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer was 15 minutes late calling me. So, I missed the call because I thought that maybe I had the wrong date/time written down. Interviewer did leave message and I called her back. Had to reschedule for the following day. Interview was rushed and unorganized.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied online after seeing an ad on INDEED. I was first contacted by a recruiter then participated in a telephone interview with 2 interviewers. LOTS of behavioral questions. Even though during the interview they said they would be making a decision in the next 2 days, I did not hear back for almost 2 weeks even after reaching out to them for feedback.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your current position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, internet, phone, in-person, straight forward process, panel interview, received offer 4 days after face to face interview. Received lots of hiring emails and spoke frequently with manager between hire and start.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had an ethical conflict in your career.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I received and invitation for a digital interview a few days after I submitted my application. After the digital interview, I was called for a phone interview. The recruiter said it could take up to a week for me to hear back about the in person interview, however, I received a call from the hiring manager two days later. My in person interview went well, although very formal. She asked about 10 questions and took lots of notes. Typical interview questions. She was very lovely and made me feel very comfortable. I was offered the job the following week and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to build rapport with a patient.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Rockville, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

phone interview, then one with HR and then with 3 managers. HR was general questions, questions from managers were more indepth and behavioral related questions and tell specific experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a conflict you had with a coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Phone interview, had to do a computer review with recruiter and phone be interview with manager and site lead the background check too forever to start was a very long process. Over all was not a smooth process very unorganized

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. I had a great phone interview with a recruiter, then a great in-person interview with two managers. I was very pleased with the communication and professionalism!

Interview Questions

• As your employer, what would be your expectations for us, and what do you think we should provide for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview is digital that contains about 5 questions, you have 30 seconds to read the question before your response, then I believe you have a min of 10 min for each response, it consisted of questions like what are you looking for in your next career and why do you want to work for UHC, then if they like that they will call you for in house interview which is mostly behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you earned a pts trust and respect , how you did it and what was the outcome
      A time you went above and beyond your job
      explain a situation where you showed compassion
      another questions was explain what you would do if you left a hospital adn went to another and then got a high priority call back at the other hospital you just left, what would you do and why and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very informal interview. Quick, not many questions related to the actual job were asked. Interviewer seemed rushed and inexperienced with the interviewing process. Overall it was a very relaxed, easy interview and job was offered during the interview. I would say that my experience was probably not the typical experience.