UnitedHealth Group Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.0

Anonymous Employee in City of Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (City of Sunrise, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Via phone and it was so down to earth made you feel very comfortable a d they were very respectful and kept you well informed of what the next steps would be . Same questions as a nurse interview, behavioral , tell me about a time when you had to handle a priority, tell me when you jumped in and helped out? Good interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to stop and prioritize?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not there yet

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The interview process was simple. There was two interviewers that gave a description of the job and asked standard questions. It was not a difficult process and not particularly lengthy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2016.

Interview

Online application, phone call with Human Resources screener. Followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Organized and accurate but slow. Appreciated that salary range was discussed up front.

Interview Questions

• Describe how my skills match the job. Explained some credentials they were unfamiliar with. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Maryland Heights, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

It was basically "when can you start?" They discussed hours right off the bat and just discussed my resume. They found one thing to talk about on my resume and aligned with me. It was easy. There were two individuals in the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was a scenario of a man living by himself, no family around and has prostate CA. What would you care about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Buffalo, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Met with manager and director of department. Went over computer knowledge, past employment, details of job being interviewed for, got tour of the facility, benefit info.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2018.

Interview

After doing initial research regarding open positions, I submitted a formal application online. Self Identity questionnaire was requested after formal application submission.
     Subsequently, I was granted and digital interview ensued. Digital interview consisted of 5 questions.