UnitedHealth Group Senior Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Senior Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Pre-Screening Assessment > On-Site Assessment > Phone Interview > On-Site Interview > Job Offer via Phone and Mailing > Off-Site Drug Test > Background Check (Laughable) > Report to Work. Process from beginning to end is roughly 5 weeks. It generally depends on how long until the next training class is open.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time your went through a difficult situation at work, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. Offer is sent in pre-employment package.

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Senior Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Southfield, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I had one phone interview and then I met with the supervisor of the department. Now, I noticed that the last group that came in had to do an online assessment.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions: give me a situation where you had to diffuse and irrate caller and tell me in detail what you did to resolve the callers issues   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating and I was offered $14.41 to start, and now I have been there for over 3 years and I make $15.86 hourly,.