UnitedHealth Group Social Worker Field Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Social Worker Field Case Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Social Worker Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Newark, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Through out the interview process I was able to speak with a human being. Every person was professional and helpful. I was assigned a recruiter who was helpful and very responsive. We communicated via email.

I was given a one-way recorded digital interview to complete. There were 8 questions; three were recorded responses and 5 were multiple choice/essay. The recorded responses were difficult for me. I had stage fright and was much more nervous than I would have been if I were interviewing with a live person. Two of the recorded questions were: 1. Why do you want to work for us 2. Summarize your work history. Why did you leave each job?

The interview process took too long. I waited over 2 weeks after the digital interview, but ended up taking another job in my field.

Interview Questions

• When were you a poor communicator? How did you know? What did you do?   1 Answer

UnitedHealth Group Response

Mar 3, 2014 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Thanks for your interest in UnitedHealth Group. Sorry to hear our interview process took longer then you expected!