UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Warwick, RI | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Warwick, RI

3.5

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Warwick, RI).

Interview

You will do approximately three phone interviews then do a face to face at the local office. I got a call the same day after the face to face that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Same boring questions of any interview. Just be quick in your feet & don't make your answers too long.   1 Answer

Transformation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Warwick, RI) in May 2015.

Interview

It is a diligent process. I had 3 phone interviews, 1 video taped interview and 2 in person interviews. I had hoped the video interview would really be a Skype interview but it was not. When I passed the first telephone interview I was contacted, sent an app to download and given time frames during which I could set up to video. There was a process allowing practice time but the video interview was not real time. It was a pretaped video of a person asking me questions, for which I had a specific period of time to answer.

Interview Questions

• Please identify and explain a challenging project and how you handled it.   1 Answer