Unitek Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unitek Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unitek Information Systems

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unitek Information Systems (Fremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick the (temporary) recruiter called after my Craig's list application. Met with 3 different managers - took a long time kept repeating my self. They start you off on a lower salary and claim after 3 months probation (where you earn no vacation or sick time) that they will review and increase to XX amount. This is not the case.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle busy times? Explain organizational skills.   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unitek Information Systems (Fremont, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted 3 weeks later in regards to my resume. I had a telephone interview and then a panel interview which consisted of my providing a lecture on how I would teach a particular lecture. I answered questions from the panel interviewers and received a call a week later for an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate, request a benefits package and take that under consideration.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unitek Information Systems (Nashik (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

2 Telephonic interviews were conducted and both went well. Got the offer. Excellent staff and supportive seniors.

Negotiation

NIL