Unitrends Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unitrends Sales Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one face to face, it was repeating basically the same questions to each person I talked with to understand the current metrics I'm comped on. It would have been nice with all the interviewing I did they would even attempt to contact me and let me know they were looking at other candidates. Rather unprofessional on their part.

Interview Questions

• Asking general knowledge about Backup products   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unitrends

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIN - got response for job immediatley from sales manager - which resulted in a phone interview that was more about selling me the job than me selling myself, which threw up a red flag, then that lead to an in person interview the next day

Interview Questions

It seemed to quick to me, so it looked like a churn and burn sales outfit - so I declined.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unitrends in February 2010.

Interview

It was typical process. There was a lot of changes going on at the time I interviewed. The company was in the process of revamping and you could feel the excitement in the air. If you plan on interviewing here, be prepared for tough questions.

Interview Questions

• For me nothing, but for our engineering and support department they have tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't an oppty to negotiate.