Unitrends Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me, sounded lame (being backup) but they had been around for a while. Took 2 calls got an on-site.

Once there spoke with one women, who asked no questions, her mind was elsewhere, she kept forgetting where she was on my resume and kept looking at her phone. I didn’t try to close her because I couldn’t tell if she was even “there”... I thought “hey the next guy I spoke with on the phone was great and I’ll blow him out of the water”...

3 mins later recruiter comes in and tells me I’m too laidback. I’m not showing I want it enough... I’m confused how to show it more. I say I’ll close a deal within a week, I mean I have been over my 3 million dollar quota for the last 3 years... I have a job offer from a competitor and two other offers from companies in tech.

So not sure what to do I say okay, I’ll show it more! Thinking I’ll be louder, arrogant , etc.... but instead they say “no you are.l just too laidback (btw first time in my life I’ve been called that)” 45 minutes out of my way and one USELESS person in 5 minutes of a 4 person 2 hour interview and it’s over.

On the way out I saw they were a log me in shop (all the LMI employees working there) so kinda glad I didn’t get the offer but annoyed as heck for being treated like this. I’m a professional not some colleges kid.

(Sorry for typos, typing while driving on bumpy road)

Interview Questions

• We are a metric driven company, you have to make 50 to 60 calls a day, 3 minute talk time.... can you do that   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unitrends

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one face to face, it was repeating basically the same questions to each person I talked with to understand the current metrics I'm comped on. It would have been nice with all the interviewing I did they would even attempt to contact me and let me know they were looking at other candidates. Rather unprofessional on their part.

Interview Questions

• Asking general knowledge about Backup products   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Unitrends (Burlington, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIN - got response for job immediatley from sales manager - which resulted in a phone interview that was more about selling me the job than me selling myself, which threw up a red flag, then that lead to an in person interview the next day

Interview Questions

It seemed to quick to me, so it looked like a churn and burn sales outfit - so I declined.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unitrends in February 2010.

Interview

It was typical process. There was a lot of changes going on at the time I interviewed. The company was in the process of revamping and you could feel the excitement in the air. If you plan on interviewing here, be prepared for tough questions.

Interview Questions

• For me nothing, but for our engineering and support department they have tough questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't an oppty to negotiate.