Unity Health Care Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unity Health Care

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

took about 2 weeks after I applied, they call and set me up for a interview and they offered me a position about a week later. (they needed people, that why they was moving so fast)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      why should we hire you
      what is your background in the field   Answer Question

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

it wasn't bad, were the basic situational/behavioral interview questions, I left the interview feeling very confident that I got the job, the hiring manager made me feel like I wanted to start immediately and then I went back to meet with the group who also made me feel comfortable. have been there for a few months now and still learning the ropes.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health Care (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a 6 hour tour of approx. 5 Unity Healthcare centers . This was somewhat of a group interview with 5 other candidates. Candidates included MDs, PAs, and NPs. Along the tour we spoke with several different medical directors across the different facilities. There was no one-on-one interview or questioning,

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with teaching/precepting medical residents?   1 Answer