Unity Health System Interview Questions in Rochester, NY | Glassdoor

Unity Health System Interview Questions in Rochester, NY

2.6

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I waited in the waiting room upon arrival. Then I had a 1:1 interview with nurse manager in her office. After the interview I took a tour of the unit and met a few members of the staff. She gave time for questions and then walked me out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very nice people, appropriate questions. Took almost 2 months to find out I was not offered position...Process took too long. Company does not seem to want to promote from within. Almost easier to obtain a new job at another health System. I have received no less than 20 offers to be interviewed for numerous positions at Strong. Went on 2 interviews with Unity to try and obtain a new skill set, (been at same job for 20 years!)...No offers for positions I was totally qualified for. Human Resources no help at all. Will continue to pursue other options at Strong. Don't even bother trying to move up in career there. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a fast paced environment?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY).

Interview

The interview was a pleasant act. The work environment was hell! I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. It is a group of territorial woman, who will bite your head off or curse your ears til their bleeding!!

Resident Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was easy. The interview was more like a friendly conversation. Hiring person was extremely nice and it did not feel uncomfortable sitting in the office talking with him. It was a great way to get interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself here as a career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Health System (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

pretty laid back. my first interview was with my current boss talked for about 30 minutes. about a week later I was asked to come back and I was interviewed by two team members for about 30 minutes and then meet with the director for about 15 minutes. was offered the job about a week later!!