Unity Technologies Product and Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Featured Interview

Product and Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks, from the initial recruiter call to the phone screen with hiring manager, to on-site.

The recruiter and the entire team were very on top of the logistics and provided me updates frequently. The interviewers were open, honest, and friendly during the entire process. Interviews consisted of techincal, behaviorial, and situational. Not sure if the experience is the same for all, but I had to meet with several interviewers. What I really liked about this process versus other companies is that although the questions and process were similar, the discussions were almost always framed around either existing Unity situations or my past experiences (not as arbitrary). It made the conversations flow much better and more natural. This allowed for myself and the interviewer to get a sense of what it would be like to work together.

Overall, it was a great experience for me, the team all around were world class and very professional. Would encourage those applying to really understand Unity and the company's direction.

Interview Questions

Unity Technologies Response

Oct 28, 2017 – Unity Technologies

Excellent, thanks so much for your review. Glad that we were able to ask you challenging questions and that you were able to have honest connections and discussion with the interviewers. After all... More