Universal Forest Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Universal Forest Products (Salisbury, NC).

Interview

Had two separate phone interviews, first one with HR and the second with the plant manager. After that had an onsite interview where I had to drive three hours there and they refuse to reimburse me. Got there exactly on time and had to wait almost an hour for the plant manager. He was very upset and agitated because I didn't show up 15 minutes early so he left for their sister site. After on site they gave me a personality and IQ test.

Interview Questions

• Plant manager was unfriendly and asked basic behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Forest Products (Riverside, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had a total of three interviews. I first met with the Sales Manager and then finally with the GMO. The first interview was a one-on-one interview with the Sales Manager which included a personality test and a wunderlick test. My last interview was with the GMO and it was more of a behavioral interview. The whole process was enjoyable and although I was not offered a position, I would definitely recommend UFP as a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you showed great leadership skills?   Answer Question