Universal Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Health Services

2.4

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Health Services.

Interview

The HR director initially reached out to me to ask more about my background and experience. Then they brought me in for an interview, which lasted 2 and a half hours. I met with the director of the department, then another director. After that I met with each person I would work with. This was mostly just to interact with everyone - I wasn't interviewed by each person.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very straight forward and about my experience.   Answer Question

Outreach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was good in the fact the I met with a medical director, human resource director, communications director and someone who would be coworker. The process was bad in that making a selection of a new employee is unnecessarily delayed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond your regular job responsibilities.   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Richmond, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very standard, questionnaire and drug test were given. I meet with HR one on one and did a personality test, tour of the building and actually got to meet my would be manager and did and one on interview with her as well.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was what are you going to do with your children now that you are working full time.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centre Hall, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Centre Hall, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The CFO made me feel very comfortable by telling me about himself first, then asking questions about me. Explained in a general form what the job duties are and the hours of the job. Also took me on a tour of the grounds so I understood where I would be working and what for.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to implement a new process and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Applied online, within a week received a call to come in for interview. Extensive computer testing on knowledge of position. Did preliminary interview, did not hear back. In 2-3 weeks received call for 2nd interview, no job offer.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Midlothian, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fabulous. everyone I met was wonderful. My only mistake was not meeting my direct team leader.

Negotiation

It was very simple. They called offered my a salary and emailed me a copy of the agreememnt within 20 minutes.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Henderson, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informal, boasting of the future and selection process. The interview also included a tour of the department and vision descriptions of what and where things would be. Including topics such as types of customers and benefits offered for full time and part time employees.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to cross train, while going above and beyond?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Health Services in March 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions and the job and your work history. About a week of learning about the position and the hospital, tour the hospital and training for the position.

Mental Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Attleboro, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position and was contacted within a week. I was called on a Monday and the interview was set up on the upcoming Wednesday. The interview was very laid back and casual. It put my mind to ease and made it easier to answer the questions that were asked. All of the questions were very basic and easy to answer. I felt very comfortable after the interview when we toured the hospital. Taking the UHS assessment was the hardest part because it would not let me login with the computer generated info and I had to have them reset the account and go back to take it the next day. All of the questions on the assessment were simple and common sense.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but I'm sure I could have...

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Champaign, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position and received a call 3 weeks after wanting to set up an interview. I interviewed with the Human Recources Director and then with the Hospital Nurse Manager. Both were pleasant and kind. The interview took just over an hour. I was called back after 3 days and was offered the position. They set up a date for a week long orientation.

Interview Questions

• What is your most recent experience with psych patients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The was a set hourly rate for the position of $12.00/hr.