Universal Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Health Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Health Services

2.4

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Services.

Interview

There was a phone screening, and two in person interviews. The in person interview was with one to two people in their corporate offices. There was never a definite answer given for if I was selected or not, which would have been a nice professional curiosity.

Mental Health Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Columbia, SC) in August 2020.

Interview

It was pleasant. My interview was through Zoom with the supervisor and nursing director at the health facility. The time slot was for 30 minutes but I answered most of there questions before they asked me. I think it went great.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviewed in person, 5 people, back to back and 30 minutes each interview. Pretty straightforward questions/ in depth explanation of the company and role, it was quite tiring to interview back to back though. all employees i spoke to were wonderful.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, PA) in May 2020.

Interview

Good. It was casual and informative. I was asked about my background and my work style.

It is a three step interview. Phone, Manger, and then director. No in person interviews, all done on zoom.

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Sat down with the CEO and director of risk management for about 40 min. They wanted to know more about my previous work history specifically my last role in behavioral health

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you were able to see an immediate impact from a referral you targeted. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Health Services.

Interview

Experience of applicant will depend on the person doing the interview. Will begin with HR which can be intimidating; applicant then will be referred to manager or department head. At particular UHS facility, HR, was very difficult, department head was a smooth and easy process.

Senior Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

I didn't apply. I was contacted by HR via Indeed. Initial phone screen by HR, followed by a Zoom video live interview with the Director of the group. Interview went well, responsive to email inquiry. Next was interview with VP in King of Prussia Corporate Location. This meeting took 1.5 hours with me mostly listening because the VP was very friendly and spoke most of the time. She was very nice and answered all of my questions. She showed me around to meet a few people and also the location of the gym. Overall, it took precisely one week from initial contact about the position to the interview with the VP and there were little direct questioning aside from confirmation questions after the interviewers explained the pain points of the organization and why they are hiring for these positions. I felt like the company needed specialists like myself because changes were needed within the organization.

Interview Questions

• At the initial planned meeting with the C-folks, how would you plan the team meeting to discuss and explain why I (my team) am there?   Answer Question

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (Richmond, VA) in January 2020.

Interview

Typing test, Medical billing terminology test, grammar test, hand written paragraph describing what you liked about your last job. Followed by interview with human resources and another interview with department manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions such as give me an example of a time you had to go above and beyond at work.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Pleasant experience. Solid company with proven track record in hospital management. Interviewer was knowledgeable and engaging. Position was explained thoroughly. Company mission and values were clearly communicated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background   1 Answer

Interview

It was a round-robin style interview where you would be interviewed by multiple functional teams. This was very beneficial because not only was I able to figure out which area and team I would fit best, but I could also see how each team would contribute to larger projects. The entire process included 6 interviews with both senior and associate employees, which lasted about 3 hours. Everybody was incredibly welcoming and extremely helpful in explaining job descriptions as well as job expectations. You can definitely tell that the company is very invested in interns in terms of grooming to better prepare us from the career regardless of which team you are in.