Universal Logistics Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Universal Logistics Holdings (Warren, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I spoke with the corporate recruiter on the phone for an initial screening interview, took an online .NET quiz, had an in-person interview with three people involved in the development process, a couple writing prompts, another testing instrument, and finally another in-person interview with the corporate recruiter. The recruiter never got back to me about the test results I was interested in and my application status after I called and left a message.

It is in an outdated building that isn't in the best location. I didn't feel very comfortable between the environment and the questions asked (seemed like they were trying to find out answers to illegal questions). But it seems like a place you could learn a lot...

Interview Questions

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Logistics Holdings (Pontiac, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with corporate recruiter. The recruiter asked simple questions regarding my background and why I was choosing to leave my company. After the phone interview contact me a few days later and setup an onsite interview. The onsite interview was with the president and logistics manager. The asked similar questions regarding my background and experience.

Interview Questions