Universal Service Administrative Company Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Service Administrative Company Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Service Administrative Company

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied through company website. I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. Spoke to the department manager for about 45 minutes who asked basic interview questions. All the questions were pretty straight forward. I heard nothing back for 2 weeks, until the third time I emailed the HR person that I was no longer being considered as a candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Service Administrative Company

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick. 1 Phone interview and one in person interview. The in person interview was with 2 separate managers and then a group interview with the team that I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• What's the most challenging thing you've done at your past job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company in June 2018.

Interview

Standard phone screening, followed by an in person interview with a team. The leader of this interview was socially awkward and really did a terrible job selling the organization. Next interview was with the team leader and a senior rep. No offer, ghosted.
    2 months later I am told that I was not considered because my qualifications were too high but they had a few positions they would be interested in interviewing me for. No information on what positions and had me sit one after another through three rounds of interviews with three different teams. A week later was asked if a manager who could not attend the round of interviews could do one over the phone.
    Count them 5 interviews and a screening. When I reached out for email addresses to send thank you’d no response from HR. When I reached out 3wks later on a status, no answer. To date no one from this organization has provided feedback.
    I personally understand organizations are busy and HR departments are inundated with applicants, however after being told I was a top candidate and after 6 interviews, and putting in weeks of effort to land a position. The least they could have done was offer feedback. I am so glad I did not get an offer from this organization as a better opportunity arises.
    An aura of unprofessionalism and cronyism envelope this place. Most of the team members that interviewed seemed lacking enthusiasm and despondent.

My advice to anyone qualified... you’re worth more than this organization has to offer.