Universal Service Administrative Company Program Analyst - DC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Analyst - DC

Interviews at Universal Service Administrative Company

1 Interview Review

Program Analyst - DC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied and within a few days I received an email requesting phone interview. I was excited because of the fast turn around on my application. Only indication was they were impressed with my resume. Phone interview came and it didn't start as expected. As soon as I answered the phone, the hiring manager I spoke with told me I had a certain amount of time for the interview. Shocked! She goes on to tell me whenever I'm ready I can begin. This even confused me more. As I now understand, I was to give a speech as to why I'd be a good candidate. Yes, that was to be the "phone interview". I gave my speech, finished and phone went silent for 30sec. I thought we got disconnected, only for me to say "hello" 3 times thats when the individual responded.
She then proceeded to tell me if I have any questions for her. Still puzzled and confused at the direction the phone interview was taking, I asked her several questions I had written down. Shockingly enough, she told me I should refer to the job description. I was then told I have 10 mins to ask any other questions but I chose to end the interview. I thanked her for considering me. It was one of the strangest phone interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions