Universal Service Administrative Company Program Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Service Administrative Company Program Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Service Administrative Company

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company.

Interview

I applied online and received a response to set up a phone interview shortly thereafter (about a week). In person interview was a panel, followed by a one on one.

Interview Questions

• Purely behavioral - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Service Administrative Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Very effective. Good questions. Very knowledgeable people prepared a structured and thoughtful series of questions. They also shared what it's like to work at USAC and very clearly explained the requirements of the position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone screen was pretty generic. If you advance, face to face interview was with the hiring manager, staff, director, and manager of another team. They asked standard questions. There was a skills test as well (MS Excel).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work situation and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company.

Interview

Applied to the company from the opening on its website. Was contacted to setup a phone interview, dialed into a 1-800 conference call number, and waiting a few minutes for the interviewer to dial in, which was about 10 minutes after the time the interview was scheduled to start.

The interview went over my background, reasons I'm looking to work there and general questions about what motivates me.

I inquired as to the next steps and was told in about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks the manager would be setting up interviews.

It took nearly three months to learn that I was no longer being considered. At various stages from the phone interview until the rejection e-mail I followed up and was told that they would soon be ready to move forward, only to ultimately get rejected without ever being brought in for an in-person interview.

The only conclusion I can draw is that they have a really convoluted HR process. I suspect that my repeated contacting of them played a part in their decision to no longer pursue my candidacy.

I would say that things happen for a reason and this company is probably not a good place to work.