Universal Studios Attractions Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Hollywood, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview (15 min), then I came in for the in person. Asked to come early, but still had to wait 20 min. Asked to come back in two hours for second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult guest   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios

Attractions Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios in December 2016.

Interview

I came in through the human resources building, went through security, filled out some paperwork and was told to sit and wait. Watched Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets while i waited. I was called within 10 minutes and taken to a cubicle. The interview was nice and easy, though the question that hurt my chances was am i willing to ride every ride in the park? Not a huge fan of coasters i said no. I'm not denied a position at universal yet, they are going to look to see if i can fit in at food and beverage services, and they told me to reapply in 90 days if i don't hear back from them. I wish i knew about the ride thing before i applied. If i don't hear back within 90 days i'm reapplying with a different job in mind

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

You have to be formal with your resume and ready to fill a form. After that they call you and ask you some questions depending on what you apply for. If you have what they are looking for they send you to the picture area for your ID. 3 days later you pick up your ID and go to the training class that last for 2 days and then someone from the place you've been hire come pick you up to be train for the next day. When you start training it last for 4 days, take a test and after that you can be on your own.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview process was pretty swift infact the first day of my interview i was hired on the spot all i had to do really in come back for orientation and that process was kind of long. But in the interview you speak to one of th HR team and they have a personal sitdown with you and go over the job details for which you applied and assess your capabilities and potential for the job. then from there they refer you to someone in that job department who lets you know of available positions after a second interview with some character questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL).

Interview

So the first thing is to apply online, even if you go into the human resources office to apply in person they send you to a computer. You get an email asking you to setup an appointment. Come like 15 minutes early but expect to be there for at least 2-4 hours. Your appointment time is just the beginning f the timed block. You don't want to be the last 2:00 for example. The interviewers are nice but some are more stuffy then others. They like a person who shakes their hand and is dressed professionally. Make sure to know you're social security number.

Interview Questions

• How did you help a person on your team succeed even though they were not as skilled?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received email to schedule interview same day, went through interview only to be told they weren't hiring for the part time slot they advertised online and they couldn't work with my availability so I wasted my time