Universal Studios Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Went in person to apply, and was directed to computers to fill out the form online. Was called about a week latter, and asked to interview a week and a half latter. The interview questions were straight forward, and standard. I was told that the position that i was applying for had a lot of applicants, and I was offered a different one, but I wanted to hold out for the better one that I was applying for. I was told that they were still interviewing candidates, and would be called or emailed with the results in a few weeks. In that time I found another job.

Interview Questions

• Is it ok if there is no opportunity for advancement in the job?   1 Answer
  • Would you rather take a job here that is different, and pays less, and is in the sun trying to get information from customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Studio City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Studio City, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of a quick group interview where we took a math skills test. Once we passed that, we were granted a 1-1 interview. Once we passed the 1-1, we were invited back to another group interview. In this group interview we participated in three activities in which a panel of hiring managers observed our teamwork and leadership abilities. Those who graduated from that interview were offerred a job.

Negotiation

No negotiation.