Universal Studios Food Stand Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.2

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Studios (North Hollywood, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and summited at least three different applications all under "Entry level position" for the summer. The next day i got a email invitation for a phone interview, i scheduled for the next few days. The phone interview went really well, the interviewer was really nice and she asks about your verification on your application and resume then ask a few interview questions and it only took 10-15 minutes. I got invited for an second interview at their office, they send you a email that includes directions, what documentation they needed, and need to wear business casual outfit. When i got there i came 15-20 minutes early (my appt. was @ 9:30 am), the front desk lady hands you a availability sheet and there is a tv where you can watch previews of movies and tv shows. After about 15 more minutes they call your name and take you outside their balcony where other interviewers and applicants are being interviewed. During the interview they basically ask you the same questions you answered during the phone interview, they talk about your availability and if offered the job, they give you a variety of what positions you would like to work in, i choose food attendant and got the job! The interview took 10-15 minutes and the interviewer was kind and sweet. :)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios

Food Stand Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios in May 2017.

Interview

1st interview by phone, 2nd interview in person. Waited for in person interview for over an hour. Standard customer service questions, Harry Potter trivia, and triple checked my availability. Offered job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Studio City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Studio City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied at Universal Studios Hollywood on February 27, 2017 for a entry level position online and I got an e-mail in a few hours asking me to schedule a phone interview, so I took a time for the next day. on the 28th they called me at 3:45pm exactly at the time I chose and had a 10 min. interview which was mostly verifying the information I put in my application and other questions about work experience and so on. after the phone interview I was told that they wanted to come in for an in-person interview, so I choose the very next day at 11am March 1st and long story short, after the in-person interview, I got the job and now I start orientation in 15 days. the whole process took 3 days.

Everyone was super nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe good customer service and extraordinary customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Universal City, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

They just hired me after completing orientation and then trained me on the work and duties of what I would do in every shift based on the venue. Then they told me how I would clock in and out of every shift

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Universal City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple Math test; one on one interview
    I almost didn't make it because I couldn't think of an answer for one of the questions but he said that he will give me a chance. I had already had other offers for employment so if I didn't get this job, I would go with one of the others. I'm really thankful that he gave me this chance. I am looking forward to working at USH! I haven't been since 2006 so there are so many new areas and another one will be opening over summer plus the Harry Potter area just opened the day after my interview! I can't wait to start working!

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a better fit for the position than others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Hollywood, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Before the interview they make you do a simple math test to check you basic skills. it was easy 2 step interview . first one 1:1 discussed availability and badic knowledge and position. Second with hr 2:2 simple question. They are looking for bubbly smily personalities

Interview Questions

• Q:What is customer service to you?
      Q: Describe your experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Hollywood, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, I was told I would receive a call within a week to began the training for Halloween Horror Nights. I received that call before the week was up with good news that they wanted to continue with me. Unfortunately I couldn't take the job because other things had came up and I had to tend to those needs.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Food Stand Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Studios.

Interview

first the one on one interview, ask you things like whats your weaknesses and strengths, whats your favorite movie and why?

Since it handles with cash, they'll make you take a math test

second part is a group activity, where you as a group can make your own theme park and match up the legos.

Food Stand Attendant Interview

Interview

It was a group interview. We had to come up with and present a theme park attraction, and display communication between randomly assigned group members. We also had to build a lego structure, while only one group member at a time was allowed to see it.

Food Stand Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios.

Interview

I applied on February 4th online and was called the next day did a phone interview to come in on Friday the 6th. There was a PowerPoint presentation and had to do a math test. Was very easy, then they do the one on one. They told me that I passed to the group round and would call me in a week, but I'm still waiting