Universal Studios Merchandise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I went in for a brief initial interview.
Sat in the lobby.
Went in for a second interview to talk to the head of Harry Potter merchandise.
Sat in the lobby.
Met with the desk clerk, signed papers.
Sat in the lobby.
Group meeting with a packet handout.
Fingerprints taken.
Sat in lobby.
Went and did proof of citizenship.
Took photo for ID.

Took a few hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and did a personality test. Three days later they sent me an email with a link to set up an interview. They didn't give adequet directions to the human resource office and their was no where to park so I had to drive around for 15 minutes to wait for a car to leave. This made me ten minutes late to the interview. I signed in and waited about 10 -15 minutes and was called back to do a 1 on 1 interview. I was told I didn't have the qualifications for a full time merchandise position I had a applied for and wanted so I was offered to interview for a part time attractions position. I didn't feel prepared for the attractions position and really didn't want part time so I felt I wasn't as prepared. After Interviewing me, I was told to go back and wait to be called. I was called back five minutes later and told they werent going to pecede that day but my application would be on file for 90 days.

Interview Questions

• Name a negative experience from your last job and what did you gain from it?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about our company?   Answer Question