Universal Studios Retail Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Studios Retail Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was called very shortly after for an interview. It takes a while to be seen, especially in season where they are hiring tons of seasonal. In general it was a very basic interview. I was offered the job on the spot.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was offered 7.75 for my experience but it is typically minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Universal City, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

First they make you have a group interview where they make you do an exercise with legos make sure you are loud and make yourself notice since the company is all about customer service or as they call it guest service they are looking for outgoing people who will make sure the guest will have a thrill talking to after you pass the group interview is a one on one with one of the manager make sure to speak clearly maintain eye contact and that you are what they are looking for mention lots of teamwork from your previous job or school they are really interested in that and not to forget make sure to be well groomed no beards or long hair they don't allow that other than that everything should be easy.

Interview Questions