Universal Studios Ride Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Studios Ride Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Before the interview, I applied online for a much different position than the one I was later offered. I received an e-mail about 2-3 weeks after applying that the position I had applied for was full or that I did not fully complete the requirements but since I had checked I was interested in other positions they still want me to visit their Human Resources office for an interview. So I scheduled the appointment, for two weeks later. Make sure you bring two forms of identification for your interview (preferably SSN and Driver's license OR passport). You enter, pass through a small security, get a questionnaire (one page, in which you fill out whether you have tattoos or not, what pay are you looking for, what other positions would you like: attractions, food attendant, security, admission... ), you sit for about 20minutes until called and watch the movie they play. I was interviewed by a very nice guy who made me feel hired already even before starting to question me. I told him I was interested in the attractions and he asked me if I wanted to be part of the Harry Potter World, then proceeded to ask me about five questions about it. (I was so nervous, I faltered in a few). He offered the position after 10minutes in and then told me to wait for the orientation schedule and the background check (around 40mins) . The whole process took about 2 hours, so it was pretty long but overall I felt comfortable and they were playing The Avengers. There are three orientation sessions for me (pretty long, about 5hrs+ each) and a class about Harry Potter next month(hopefully its fun).

Interview Questions

• Are you a fan of Harry Potter?   Answer Question
  • Why did Harry Potter faint in the train?   1 Answer
  • Who killed Sirius Black?   1 Answer
  • Name the vault in which the Sorcerer's Stone was found   Answer Question
  • Mention other Weasley's aside from Ron   1 Answer
  • Have you ever made mistakes in previous jobs? If so, how?   Answer Question
  • What was the job you liked the most and why?   Answer Question
  • Are you okay working night shifts, weekends and holidays?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Universal Studios

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They talk to you over the phone asking some questions just to get a feel for who you are and why you want to work for universal. If they wish to move forward they send an email to you with a link to choose a scheduled interview time that works for you. When you come to your interview you wait in a room with a bunch of other candidates watching whatever movie they have on till they call your name. The interviewer will ask you questions based on your previous jobs that relate to the position you applied for and depending on how you answer will let you know right away whether or not you got the job. After that they finger print you for background check purposes and take a picture of you to print out your employee ID.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example when you had to assist an irate customer and were unable to help them with their initial complaint. What did you do ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

It was your standard interview. I was called back into the office where I was asked your basic interview scenario questions. After the questions I was hired immediately and asked if there was a specific location I wanted to work at. I then went through processing and given an orientation date.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Studios (Orlando, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was at 3:00 arrived 40 minutes early which is a good thing because there is no parking
    (later informed that it is always like that). I was interviewed about 20 minutes after my set time. Had and awesome lady interview me. It took about 20 minutes and she was shaking my hand and telling me congratulations!

Following that I was fingerprinted and told to wait for records department which would be about a 40 minute wait. Once records came filled out a few more forms and that was it. Orientation starts Monday!!!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict between either a co worker or a supervisor and how did you handle that situation.   Answer Question