UniversalPegasus International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UniversalPegasus International Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at UniversalPegasus International

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International.

Interview

Company recruiter contacted me via phone when I was out of the country. We made an appointment to meet after hours to facilitate both the engineering managers schedule and mine. We met face to face in his office, had some coffee and discussed my resume. I just sold myself based on my experience

Negotiation

I stated what I was paid in the past, mentioned if they wanted me to be there for more than a year to compensate to a level that keeps me from picking up the phone from headhunters. they offered in the middle of my private high and low numbers

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International.

Interview

Two interviews, one more technical. No more than 50 mins for the interview. The environment is very firendly. Interviewers are very technical people and they like direct answers. The will go over the resume and ask for details on every item listed. They will let you know right away if that's the profile they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Provide details on projects from 3 or for years in the past.   Answer Question

Advisory Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It started on a Wednesday and the whole process was "Hey we have a seconded opening. We would rather not send one of our more senior staff members. Do you want to give it a try. Ok" Started on Monday

Negotiation

pretty much take it or leave it

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial contact by recruiter, eventually forwarded to hiring manager, interview scheduled and then zero follow-up. Recruiters do not respond to voicemails requesting feedback. Apparently if you worked at a company that the CEO used to work at or some of the big shots worked at, you are in the door with ease.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

2 interviews. First was with VP. Second was with 3 peers and another VP. Each meeting was one on one and lasted about 4 hours in total. Gave me an idea of what my department did as well as 2 others. Got to meet people I would be working most closely with. The interview was very straightforward. I came prepared with samples of work and contact lists.

Interview Questions

• Asked about projects I had worked on
      Clients I had worked for
      Teams I had led   Answer Question

Engineer IV Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process involves an initial contact form HR and the then a face to face interview with the concerned department director.

Interview Questions

• Not very technical but experience and knowledge of the similar type of work is preferred.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation id with the HR and they offer competitive salaries per market value for the position. You can negotiate and get a better pay at times.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UniversalPegasus International in May 2009.

Interview

I did 3 phone interviews with HR, Industry Expert and PM. In person interview was in Houston. The whole process took couple of months. I did not get a response back. Finally I gave up.