Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Interview Questions

Interviews at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.

Interview

actually no interview for the postdoc positions. We need to approach the supervisor of our field with our cv and publications list, if he/she agreed, tells us to write the forma project proposa, put infront of the research management team for approval.

Interview Questions

• On the basis of our publications and our experience and supervisor's backgournd, they will select the applicant.   Answer Question

Associate Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Interview

Requires a total of seven referees before interview by the university's top management. Process will take 3-6 months. Looks at publications (minimum 15 journal papers, 5 ISI indexed), H-index, consultancy contribution, management, student advisory roles, international recognition and corporate social responsibilities. Requires a minimum of 120 total credits hours of teaching.

Interview Questions

• What are your immediate and long term future plans should you succeed in getting this post?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None as the offer was within expectations

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2010.

Interview

i get an phone call around 5pm to ask whether i am available for the interview. it was very spontaneous but and rather suprising.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this company   1 Answer
    • what do you know about petroleum engineering?   1 Answer