University College London Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University College London Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.6

Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interview by 2 women (one of them was the head of the CTU and the other was a Senior Data Manager). I got asked questions about my background, why I would like to work there etc. I was also given a scenario about what I would do if a patient in a trial was ill and trying to get hold of a research nurse who went to the toilet. The panel were lovely and unfortunately I didn't get the job (not surprised recent uni grad with no data management experience whatsoever vs people who have been doing the job for years). Really nice department and also had to do a test there.

Interview Questions

• Q: Research nurse went out for a few minutes. A patient rang and is ill and needs to speak to her. You pick up phone what would you do.   3 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. After two weeks received a call from the Personal Assistant of the hiring Manager to set a date for the interview during the following week. Attended the interview with the hiring Manager and the Deputy Manager. Received positive feedback within the same week and instructed on the paperwork needed to complete the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Overview of my previous professional experience, followed by brief description of the relevant project. Questions: - What approach would you follow to implement the project? What do you reckon to be the top three priorities? What are the main risks at a glance?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philippine (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (Philippine (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

good selection process as there is a written and practical exam included. it would really test your knowledge in nursing skill and knowledge on nursing theories. the interview had 7 questions about situation you might encounter at work. you have to pass the written exam, then proceed to practical exam and once pass, you would ve interviewed.

Interview Questions

• what would I do if one of the patient complained about one of my co workers.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied in february. Invited for interview in March. Interview were competency based questuons. I was contacted two days later. And was given the offer which i accepted. Recruitment process took 2 months (I think). Started in June. Easy recruitment process as was only interview. Interview panel was nice.
    I have said all I can in summary.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure? (Competency based questions)   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

A fairly simple interview process. As it was a start-up, I interviewed with the "CEO" personally. I applied online via another website, and was contacted within a week, with an interview for a couple of days later. The location wasn't ideal as it was on the edge of London, as the office itself in an industrial zone, but that is to be expected from a start-up company.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

Application stage straight-forward.
    Face - to face interview with 2 members of the nurse education team.
    Offered job that day via phonecall.
    Mailing of contract and work start date took several weeks longer than expected: approx. 12 weeks after the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were asked to do something you were not qualified/trained to do. What happened?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Summer Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

CV and cover letter sent directly to pharmacist in charge of placements around Christmas. In the new year, I received an invitation to interview that was held in February with panel of 2 pharmacists. At the interview I was asked around 8 questions that were knowledge of profession, personality and skill based.

ICT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University College London Hospitals (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic tech questions, standard interview/behavioral questions. Informal chat, followed by 3 panel interview. Pretty laid back and easy going. Generally easy to answer. Was held in a meeting room on site, was not very impressed at their professionalism and seemed very public sector. Seemed like people just ticking boxes, and their It competency was very low, which made the interview even easier.

Interview Questions

• basic tech questions, standard interview/behavioral questions   Answer Question