University Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Credit Union

Msr Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University Credit Union.

Interview

Professional and to the point. They bring you in and get straight to it. If you run in to any current employees on the way you are introduced.they do not negotiate with salary. They have axsey ( underpaid ) amount and wont deter ftom that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University Credit Union.

Interview

Very straight forward.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Credit Union in October 2013.

Interview

Interview with HR then CEO - process took about two weeks - received offer from HR - was not nego.
    Company is cheap in every aspect. you must pay for your own parking

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between a bank and a credit union   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Credit Union (Miami, FL) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was good, I was asked some popular interview questions and explained how the credit union works. I was also introduced to some of the people the work at the office I was interviewed at. I advise anyone wishing to get a job at UCU to look the part. Meaning, dress and speak professionally!

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not negotiate salary even if you asked for a specific amount. Everyone get paid about the same when they begin.