University Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at University Health System

2.3

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

After submitting dozens of applications, initial communication from this organization came after a friend, who was just hired, recommended me to the manager. Interview process was very simple and generic, no surprising questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no real unexpected or difficult questions, just very generic interview questions like "tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. All new nurses started at the same base rate, plus any differentials for certifications or shifts worked.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

This is a panel interview. Manager and five leads conduct the interview. Easy going environment, they take turns asking questions and taking notes. You'll know whether or not they like your answers.

Interview Questions

• Why isn't this computer connected to the internet?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

I received an email to schedule an interview. After I followed up three times an interview was scheduled. I showed up 15 minutes early, and the hiring manager had just left for another appointment. I followed up twice after that but never heard back. I was ghosted. It appears their hiring process in broken.

Interview Questions

• I was ghosted, so I never got the opportunity to answer a question.   Answer Question

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Very simple. It took a while to hear back from HR after my interview. It was about 3 to 4 weeks total. I was given a tour the day of my interview and introduced to staff. I wasn't aware of the titles of the interviewers but it was simple and not stressful at all. Getting the badge was a little gracious once I was hired on but the call for the offer went well and HR staff I was very informative.

Interview Questions

• Explain with scenario how you worked through a tough situation.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health System (Parma, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process for applying, getting a phone interview and face-to-face interview was super quick. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional and friendly. The process was smooth and concise. They explained what to expect and there were no surprises. I love this place and cannot wait to begin working here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Basic questions, probably because its for a new grad or new nurse position but it’s good to always be prepared. Always smile and let them feel you’re going to be a good team member

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, probably because its for a new grad nurse position.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

Nothing unusal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

the interview process was very slow. i applied and with a month a received a callback. i had a interview within the same week. after the interview. it took about 2 months to finally start working.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online in August and got called for an interview October. The interview was that following week and by the next business day I received a call to offer me the available position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, something I wouldn’t know based on your resume.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call about the interview, I was scheduled to meet and conducted an interview with the Director and two others of the Business Team. They asked multiple questions about my IT experience and asked some friendly question about my education and future.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in IT?   1 Answer