University Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University Health System

2.3

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Department manager does not interview. Senior admins interview. They pick and tell the boss I live . I am currently managing my own IT business and attending college. I have been married 20 years. WE have 5 kids. WE have had pets for years. I worked in a pet store in high school. I am trustworthy and caring. I will love your furry friends while you are away - #FACT!

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge at your last job?   1 Answer

Director of IT Infrastructure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and then an in-person interview with all the IT directors at the San Antonio office. It took several weeks to setup the interview and I was very flexible.

I showed up at the in-person interview after a 2-hour drive and taking 1/2 day off my current job. I was greeted in the lobby by the admin telling me the directors were called away and could not meet. No warning or advanced notice or even one of the directors to greet me in person. She said they would schedule another interview and I have never heard back from them.

I guess that process told me all I needed to know about the company as I expected much more from a community based health organization. I hope they do not treat patients the same way.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen was basic. Just a review of background and experience.   1 Answer

Cath Lab Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

The Hiring and interview process is a joke. They put you through several different interviews and at the end of all the interviews if the Supervisor doesn't like you she will not hire you. She's a joke.

Data Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

HR scheduled the first interview, which was with the department director. It lasted about an hour, and questions were general and seemed to be geared toward finding my personality.
    The second interview was with the entire department, and consisted of two parts. The first part was personality/behavioral questions, while the second part was more technical IT security questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some reasons that are acceptable for being late to work?   Answer Question

ROI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Once you are interview, it can take up to 20 days before they do a background check and you get all your labs done/results. The process can be long and you wish they can speed the process.

Interview Questions

• No real questions asked outside the norm   1 Answer

Outpatient Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

put in multiple applications over a 2 month period...finally got a call for a interview...was interviewed by 2 managers,,,lots of questions...said I would be notified in 2 wks if i got the job smh

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult co worker   1 Answer

Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

The first interview was with 2 people and they went over just a few questions and the assessment you must complete when applying. The second interview was a panel of interviewers about 5 people

Interview Questions

• What are your long term and short term goals   1 Answer
    • Name an experience where you disagreed with a coworker or classmate   Answer Question

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was average. The interviewer made the interview relaxing and easy-going. The hiring process took a little longer than expected, but in the end, HR was helpful in guiding throughout the process.

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

It was done in front of a panel of 4 people. They explained the job duties, and what was expected of me to do the job. They also showed me around the lab.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where they were implementing a new policy?   1 Answer

CT Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online got called for an interview about 3 weeks later. The interview was with the senior tech and 2 Tech 3s. They asked general questions about what I did or would do in different situations. Very easy stuff nothing job related. There is a different Senior tech now so it may go differently for new people.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about when someone made me upset at work and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation unless you are already registered in CT. Then you can come in as a tech 2 or 3 depending on experience.