University Hospital and Medical Center (Tamarac) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University Hospital and Medical Center (Tamarac) Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Hospital and Medical Center (Tamarac)

Makanik Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banyuwangi (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at University Hospital and Medical Center (Tamarac) (Banyuwangi (Indonesia)) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview Process

sangat memudahkan saya

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Hospital and Medical Center (Tamarac) in July 2010.

Interview

nothing much

Interview Questions

• You don't have any relevant experience at all; why should we employ you   Answer Question

Negotiation

ok

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University Hospital and Medical Center (Tamarac) in January 2008.

Interview

it was pretty easy, met with the staff as they fired off questions about my qualifications.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no room for negotiation unfortunately. they hourly rate they offer is what they offer to every nurse- or so they told me. and its a very low average hourly wage too! i know its florida and florida wages are very low to begin with but the wage didnt even break 50,000! the average nursing salary is 65,000! they offer their nurses with several years of EXPERIENCE about $27 an hour! thats about 46,656 a year!! HORRIBLE PAY!
     go somewhere else if you want a long term job that pays b/c they are very understaffed and the ceo lee couldnt care less about the staff. they also hire incompetent management who really have either never managed nuring units before or have been unsuccessful at it in their previous jobs.