Cover image for University Hospitals

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 153 of over 153 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

Very simple and smooth. I was asked questions about my future goals and where I see myself in five years. They will also ask why you want to work there and address any concerns.

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

Video interview, easy questions takes them between 1-2 weeks depending on location to respond . Questions are Easy and the recruiters are nice. The interview is quick and they are 2 parts. One video and if they like the video then it’s a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Prior experience, how long you’ve been in the field. Daily duties
    Answer Question

What people are saying about University Hospitals

Join the conversation on

Healthcare Professional Confessions

5m

a

Technologist

Anyone willing to share how much they are making as an Mri technologist in Chicago? I know downtown pays better then suburbs. I work in one of the big university hospitals and make 40 per hour. I have masters and 6 years of experience. I recently learned that a new grad who doesnt have his state boards yet has 39 per hour. A coworker experience of 20 years gets 50per hour. Not sure what to think of their weird pay scale. 🙂

2 Comments

Healthcare

132.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=University Hospitals~19460
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about University Hospitals? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with University Hospitals employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

They asked a lot of general behavior-based questions. The interviewers were polite and seemed interested in my experiences. Overall, I had a good experience and learned more about what it would be like working for University Hospitals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

it was really nice and they were really helpful and i’m just typing this so that i can read what other people said, but overall i would assume they would use hire vue for interview now

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

1st you had a Phone Interview with HR Recruiter tgen if they felt you would be a good fit you were contacted for an Interview with the manager of the department you also had to do an Online Interview asks questions you give response

Interview Questions
  • What your experience was in the field and how many years why you chose this field
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at University Hospitals (Cleveland, OH) in Aug 2022

Interview

Met separately with 5 members of team. Interviews lasted 30 minutes each. Everything was done via Zoom. I was also asked to prepare a written assessment that took about 2 hours to prepare.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my interest in the position. I was asked about my background and what I was looking for in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University Hospitals (Cleveland, OH) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy. I had several interviews with HR, Directors, Medical Directors, and other Administrators. All interviews were over Zoom and ranged from 20 minutes to an hour depending on who I was meeting with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

Never heard back after interview even reached out multiple times. Via email and calls no one responded interview went well would been nice to know if I got the job or not

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

Pretty standard questions. Fast process and easy to navigate. They communicated well from the beginning to the rejection email. People are friendly and give you every chance to sell yourself.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage conflict? Strengths and weaknesses type stuff

University Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at University Hospitals

Interview

I was first contacted by recruiter to conduct a 15-20 minute phone interview. I then completed interview and then contacted by hiring manager to conduct a zoom interview . The zoom interview lasted 30 minutes in length.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Interviews

University Hospitals Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at University Hospitals as 65.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Patient Access Representative and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at University Hospitals takes an average of 31 days when considering 173 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Patient Access Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 46 days).

Common stages of the interview process at University Hospitals according to 173 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.80%