University Hospitals of Cleveland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University Hospitals of Cleveland Interview Questions

Interviews at University Hospitals of Cleveland

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Very timely, process did not take long from start to finish, beginning with application review, interview to hiring. Supervisor was very warm and welcoming, eased any nerves.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview, nothing you wouldn't expect or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

The interviewer was very monotone, not pleasant at all

Interview Questions

• none of the questions were difficult   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was called and scheduled for a phone interview 2 weeks later. Three days later I had a in person interview. Received an offer 2 weeks later. I interviewed with a panel of managers of various departments. It was intimidating but not hard to get through.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I was an external candidate and the overall process took about 3 months. I applied for the position in May 2014, received a call about it in June 2014. I had to go through a phone interview with a recruiter. From there I had a group interview with the manager and two supervisors of Radiology in July. After that, I had to wait for a background check to clear and I was offered the position in July upon passing a drug test. I began working in mid-August.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Two managers interviewed me at the same time. The interview took about 45 minutes. This was followed by a tour of the hospital and meeting and speaking to current employees. The total time spent was 2 hours. My parking was compensated.

Interview Questions

• What does the motto "To heal, To teach, To discover" mean to you? How will you apply it to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I meet with the administrative assistant and the Head of the department I applied for, ask some questions and I ask my own question, explained about their department. Asked me about myself and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Are we allowed to excel within the department?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Where did I see myself in five years.   1 Answer

Social Worker II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland in June 2016.

Interview

My initial contact with University Hospitals (UH) was by email; after I submitted my application and resume online for a full-time Social Worker II position. The email sent by UH stated that they'd like to conduct an interview and asked that I call the provided phone number to set up a phone interview. After being interviewed by telephone, I was invited to come in for a face to face interview, to meet with the Supervisor of the department. After the interview, I was told that recommendations would be forwarded to Human Resources and I will recieve feedback. With 2 days, I was contacted by the UH representative who conducted the telephone interview and was informed that UH wanted to move forward after the "post interview" and would be checking my references. The representative stated that they'd be in contact with 1 week or less. However, over 1 month passed. Eventually I was contacted by the same UH representative and offered a PRN position!

Interview Questions

The position that I was offered was a PRN position. I applied for a full-time position and stated my employment preference while completing my online application.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland.

Interview

very thorough, comfortable, and encouraging

Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter was polite and easy to speak with. I was asked specific, but common interview questions. At beginning of interview I was told the structure of the how the interview would go and there was room for questions at the end

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University Hospitals of Cleveland (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The response time with HR was timely and professional. First step was a phone interview with the recruiter/hiring staff. I then went through an in person interview with the manager that I would be working under. It was a professional and strong interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question