University Medical Center of Southern Nevada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

You are interviewed by Director, Supervisor, Lead Technologist. The director and supervisor ask generic interview questions and were friendly. They did not have me scan for the interview. They gave me a tour of the facility after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to do a Venous ultrasound of the legs to someone that does not know ultrasound?   Answer Question
    • What does pyelonephritis look sonographically?   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada in April 2013.

Interview

HR is the entity that screens all aplicants. If your resume does not match the job description in every way, your application will not make it to the hiring manager of the department you are trying gain employment in.

Interview Questions

• Once you make it passed the HR screen, it is very basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a three tiered salary structure. You need at least 10+years expearience to come into the field you applied for in the 2nd tier. All others start our in the 1st tier.