University of Aberdeen Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland | Glassdoor

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Call to interview was prompt (within a week of applications deadline). Interview included a written component asking how you would handle certain situations that can arise on the job, followed by your standard 3-person panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you see the relationship between SRAs and students?   Answer Question

Student Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Before the actual interview I had do complete a written case study. The case study consisted of 3 different situations and my task was to write down how I would have acted in the given situation. The case study was followed by the interview. The panel consisted of 3 people.

Postdoctoral Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

From the internet, I have chosen Aberdeen through emails and homepage, through Science Without Border Program. I had exchanged emails with some other univerdities in UK . But I havê chosen Aberdeen for the life quality

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

The process of getting a job is very easy. Only requires basic knowledge of the subject at the beginning, but after a couple of weeks you will feel like you are a professional lecturer. As soon as I saw the list of vacancies, I have emailed to the senior lecturer and expressed my interest.

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face interview about the details of the PhD project. Everything went smoothly and as expected. The interview was conducted by very experienced academic staff.

Senior Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

Single interview with 5 people on panel from school and faculty. No meal or your of campus. Robust by fair questions. Lasted about 30 mins. Took place in impressive/imposing board room with gold framed paintings of old Profs