University of Alaska Fairbanks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Alaska Fairbanks Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Alaska Fairbanks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Alaska Fairbanks.

Interview

The interview was standard. I was interviewed by the supervisor and the phD student I would be working for about my education, experience, time for questions for the employer, etc. Just come prepared, have a firm handshake, and email the employer after the interview.

CGI Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Alaska Fairbanks (Fairbanks, AK) in July 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, most of the interview was explaining the processes behind the shots on my demo reel.

The entire department was there, we just sat by my future supervisor's desk and walked through work I've done for my past jobs. They brought up looming projects they needed me to attend to, I honestly explained how I would tackle the problems- which parts I was confident I could complete, and which parts I did not have a lot of experience with yet. I ended up completing the work to their satisfaction, but being honest about my skills and limitations I didn't lie or create false expectations :)
    Although 'fake it til you make it' always has its place.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you feel you bring to this job?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Alaska Fairbanks (Fairbanks, AK) in January 2015.

Interview

I have applied through the website. after month they called me, and they took interview.It was good for me, answered as much as i could. They were kind.Didn't worry much,

Interview Questions

• Previous job, responsibilities, my future aims. Particularly asked about the grant program.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Applied through UAK jobs, got an interview call. Interview involved review of past experience and also explanation on projects and some technical questions.

Desk Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Alaska Fairbanks (Fairbanks, AK) in September 2011.

Interview

Student job. Structured interview with assistant resident director. 1 week before working a day long orientation and training session with other hired desk attendants included people new to the job and others who were rehired for the year.

Interview Questions

• How you would react in certain situations including how you would deal with your friends that came over to visit. Also how you would deal residents.   Answer Question