University of Arizona Health Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Arizona Health Network

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arizona Health Network (South Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Interviewed by four supervisors, they each asked a prepared question that came off line suggested questions, nothing out of the usual. When I asked about hours, there was no mention that I would eventually be required to work mandatory overtime, a minimum of 10 hours weekly.

Interview Questions

• standard, routine questions   1 Answer

Service Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arizona Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

i started working for this company thru a temp agency then after working there for 1 month i got hired permanent as full time, I have been with the company now for 1 year in November

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Arizona Health Network (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

HR representative, hiring manager and department director. The HR representative had no clue about the job requirements or pay scale. The hiring manager was knowledgeable and asked interesting and inciteful questions, the director said little and seemed to have little experience in IT.

Interview Questions

• The interview was boilerplate, there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was about %30 less than industry standards but it was right after the economy crash so unfortunately, I accepted.

Patient Care Technician - Resource Pool Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Arizona Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole process took about 1 month. I applied online. Then received a call from a talent recruiter who wanted to set up an interview. I went in, met with the recruiter, answered pretty basic interview questions and at the end of my interview with her, she set up my next interview with the unit manager. A few days I went in for my second interview, again answered basic interview questions, discussed salary and schedule and was offered the position. Once the position was offered, I was sent to employee health to do a physical, get fitted for a face mask, do blood work, drug test and to take a brief test. I was then asked to bring in copies of my credentials, cpr card and high school diploma. Once the blood work, drug test and background check came through, I was scheduled for in class orientation. That takes about a week. After that you orientate on different units for a month before you are allowed to work on your own.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation that involved you and a fellow co worker?   Answer Question

RN Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arizona Health Network (Tucson, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

UAHN does a series of interviews in the hiring process. I was involved in a total of three interviews. I was first interviewed by the department manager. Then, I was interviewed by the surgeon that I would be working with. Lastly, I was then interviewed in a team setting with several of the RN's in the clinic.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handled a doctor asking me to do something that I did not feel was the right choice for my patient   Answer Question