University of Arizona Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Arizona

2.4

Computer Lab Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Got asked some standard questions about former experiences and some questions about software that I knew of. Then I was asked some basic questions about computers and performed a 10 minute task of constructing a word document with some special features like a table of contents.

Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

When I was selected for an interview, I was given an agenda and asked to come in to meet the senior contracts professionals. Their administrative staff provided me with an agenda, and even provided me information on where to park. She was extremely organized. I came in for the interview, which took about 2-3 hours. During the interview, I met their staff and they were each able to ask me some questions.

Interview Questions

• What would be your dream job (money notwithstanding)?   1 Answer

Police Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process is quite long and can vary in length depending on the background check. Once the background check is completed and successfully passed, the three person panel interview consists of hypothetical questions relating to police/security scenarios. Come prepared to be asked a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Our mission is to become "Partners with our community." How would you encompass this into your everyday work interactions with the public?   Answer Question

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Process included a physical agility, 3-4 person panel interview and background check. Once there was an offer for employment then there is a meeting with the Chief of Police.

Interview Questions

• As an experienced officer coming into this interview the questions given were somewhat expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Being this was a civil service job the salary is set.

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I was taken around several employees which did not ask me many questions, they emphasized talking about the work they were doing and tried to advertise the university. They also mentioned the advantages of living in an area with good weather climate wise and they described the beauty of the surrounding desertic areas.

Interview Questions

• They were interested to know about Europe and the country where I was living. They hardly mentioned anything about my experience or what type of work was done in the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise not to be hired by this institution unless there is no other option

Associate Director of Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

Lengthy and disorganized. I applied in June and received an offer in December. There were several in-person interviews with a variety of stakeholders over a period of several months.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share an example of how I managed a challenging situation with a donor.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

Email notice sent by department advisor, interview with instructor of the course. Training required before starting work.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with my would-be boss in my would-be lab. The interview process was fairly casual and quick. He asked me specific questions about my lab experience and other job experience. He spoke about his research the most because it's important that I find it interesting before I accept the positions. I think my references helped seal the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about all of your past laboratory experience, which techniques specifically are you comfortable with?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arizona.

Interview

1st round was a phone interview which was pretty much a resume walk through discussing about skill set in web development. It was followed by an onsite interview which was pretty easy and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• None. Pretty easy interview. Mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

showed up and they asked me a bunch of questions not really realted the to roll. I later found out that i wasnt applying for the correct rooll and i was wayyy not qualifies for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you teach someone who has sever math anxiety?   1 Answer