University of Arizona Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Arizona Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Arizona

2.4

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Interview

They make you do a PowerPoint presentation while zooming with them and then they ask a bunch of questions but they do a thorough job to try and get to know you.

Research Assistant (Independent Study) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in June 2020.

Interview

It wws on zoom because of the pandemic. The professor was very friendly and explained the project in great detail. I was given a detailed plan of the semester's goals. I was asked about my skills and interests so that my work experience could be made more rewarding.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in from the learning perspective?   1 Answer
    • What skills do I have?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arizona.

Interview

one interview with decent questions. how do you handle stress, what are your weaknesses, ETC. They interviewed me in a weird room that looked like it was still being constructed

Retention Specialist Interview

Interview

Firstly, I submitted my application online. After about 10 business days I received the notice to complete a video interview online via Zoom. It's more like an video conference where you answer the questions from interviewers. Then after 2 weeks I received the notice for an onsite interview. The onsite interview took about 30-45min with 3-4 interviewers.

Assistant Professor of Practice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

This was a national search with three interview rounds: first, a 30 minute phone interview about work history, experience, and questions. Second round was creating teaching materials and submitting them. Final round was a campus visit with teaching demonstration with potential colleagues and current graduate students.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process for developing curriculum.   1 Answer

Salesforce.com Administrator Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in February 2020.

Interview

Nice and easy. People are also really nice. After all, it is a student position. I just need the access to the comment function on Glassdoor honestly. And right now, i have to type 30 words or more. Why it is so difficult.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arizona State University, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Arizona State University, AZ).

Interview

I had three interviews with different staff members. The last one was about preparing a PP describing a project plan. They were hiring for a certified project manager position but none of the interviewers understood the role of project manager. Extremely bureaucratic, lack of innovation and frankly didi not feel appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that went wrong and what did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arizona.

Interview

Short interview that asks some basic questions that you would expect to find at an interview ("what would your best friend say about you?" "what are your strengths?"..etc). Nothing out of the ordinary.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Arizona.

Interview

one round interview, basic behavior questions such as your team work experience, and how do you deal with your team conflicts. The questions are simple and supervisors are really nice.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of in-person interviews for my specific department. Both were with multiple people from the team I would be working closely with, the second interview included the department communications head. Mostly behavioral, get-to-know-me questions during the first interview. The second interview, I was instructed to complete and submit a mini "assignment" to give them a better example of what my work would be like, and the interview was spent discussing that.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you've had to face thus far and how did you handle it?   Answer Question