University of Arizona Student Employee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Arizona Student Employee Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward. The interview goes over computer basics and you get asked questions about past experiences. The University of Arizona has a very straight forward interview process and allows students to interview when they have time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Arizona

Student Employee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Arizona in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for the assisstantship with the department head and a student in the program. Heard back around two weeks later. Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and willing to collaborate. Most of the staff genuinely care about the students and really want to make a difference in their lives. Additionally many of the staff have to work second or third jobs due to the low salaries.

Student Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arizona in February 2010.

Interview

They just asked basic interview questions. Called me within the next couple of weeks.