University of Arkansas at Little Rock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Arkansas at Little Rock Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Arkansas at Little Rock

2.3

Visiting Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in October 2013.

Interview

They interview initially at the FMA conference and then shortlist the candidates for campus visits. They usually have a one and a half day campus vist and let you know of the decision within a week's time

Interview Questions

• What will your reaction be if a student abruptly disrupts you in class   Answer Question

Location was a factor for me

Adjunct Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a formal interview with the program director who asked typical questions about my education, background, and pedagogy. It was a positive experience that focused on strategies for aiding student development, technology requirements, motivation for teaching and learning, and university and department policies and procedures.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock in April 2016.

Interview

I got the call for the interview to set up a time and date. It was a group/panel and they each took turns asking questions. I was given an opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what should we hire you, tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, what are your strengths and what are your weaknesses, etc ...   Answer Question

Interview

It was short and simple. The only con was how long it took for them to respond to applications. After being interview I heard back within one week on if I was selected to be hired. I spoke with 3 rounds of people. Overall the interview lasted about 1 hour.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Interview

There was no interview. They took my all information and screened all with their committee. Then they confirmed me after 1 month. Although I was hired but the process is tedious. Specially not all gets the opportunity as a teaching assistant in masters degree.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask me any question. However the GRE score and the Statement of Purpose was important   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is easy and can be completed online if you have the eligible requirements. If you are not, some exceptions can be made such as waiving TOEFL requirement for foreigners if you are willing to complete the IELP, intensive English language program.

Negotiation

N/A

Academic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in April 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Started with a phone interview with a few of the faculty. Then they invited me to an on campus interview. They offered me the position that day.

Director of Student Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

The application process is completed through PeopleSoft Admin. You receive an email notification requesting interview to be scheduled soon. You don't see or speak to an actual person until the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in the position and what experience did I have related to the position.   Answer Question

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (Little Rock, AR) in August 2014.

Interview

Follow the online application process step by step to get your application accepted and then come to the campus earlier than expected and meet with the proffessors if you can get some appointments with them and meet them on time to explain your areas of interest for the research.

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Interview

Panel interview with everyone in the office (it was a small office) and asked all the "normal" interview questions. Whole process took about forty minutes. I received the offer within about a week. Quite easy and nice people.

Interview Questions

• If you could live by the ocean, lake, or river, which would you pick and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told this is the deal - take it or don't.