University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences

2.2

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR a day or two later. I set up a phone interview, which was actually more stressful than the second in-person interview. A lot of situational questions were asked right off the bat, which I wasn't expecting over the phone. It lasted about 15 minutes and we set an interview at HR. That interview was very relaxed and more conversation-style. I completed a computer questionairre and was told I would be contacted by the department if they were interested.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time where you made something more efficient.   Answer Question

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Took about two weeks and was contacted by a recruiter. Had a face to face interview. First, they told me about the position. And then asked me to tell about myself. It was conversational and laid back.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in September 2015.

Interview

Easy, phone screen followed by onsite interview. They did not require a lot of background check, just the criminal record etc. So hiring process is quick. They do check the basic skill of the candidates. But they don't require any advance skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills in managing large IT infrastructure   1 Answer

Biostatistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in November 2012.

Interview

Three professors called me in this phone interview. They asked some basic behavior questions like why are you interested in this position. Some basic stats question such as if you have a binary response and a continuous predictor, what kind of regress it is. Quite simple overall.

Interview Questions

• explaining some terms in layman. (p value, normal distribution. etc)   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

Interview

The interview process was very informal which was relaxing. I interviewed with the case management managers as well as the supervisors that I would be working directly under on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• I do not really remember of the interview questions. They asked general questions about experience and what I liked the most and the least about the role as case manager in general.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good I was interviewed by 3 people and later offered the position. However comma after being offered the position and turned in my 2 week notice my current employer offered me a pay increase to stay so unfortunately I had to turn down UAMS on their offer. The pay was pretty good as well the benefits. I often wish I had taken the position rather than staying with my current employer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would set you apart from other applicants.   Answer Question

Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in January 2009.

Interview

to describe my work during my phd. my technical skills, my team work capabilities and scientific writing and presentation skills and analytical skills

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in March 2008.

Interview

Hiring process takes forever! Many people have already found other jobs by the time they're even contacted for an interview. After the interview, you never hear from them again unless you're the hiree.

Negotiation

No negotiation at my level--they tell you what they'll pay you. Physicians get to negotiate.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

Interview

Interview is very simple, problem is from my side. I could have performed better. Interviewer just concentrated more on my resume and my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

Interview

I went through multiple interviews for the position that I was trying to get most recently. It was not a bad experience and the questions were as expected. It was a group interview and each person obviously had the same canned questions to ask interviewees.