University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

2.2

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

It was wonderful and pleasant. Pretty extensive, possible testing, alot of accounting questions, just depends in tge field u are applying to. You should always follow up on you job inquires.

Negotiation

Not very willing to negotiate much.

APRN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Very Friendly and easy process an inviting environment provided an interview enviroment that put you at ease. Was interviewed individual physicians in different areas of neurology which provided an overall balance of what the department was about

Interview Questions

• How do I feel my knowledge will help me in this job position   Answer Question

Negotiation

straight forward

APRN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in July 2016.

Interview

Very uninviting feel like you are being judged. Nothing positive said in the interview very cold. Leaving the interview made me question if I was a good enough NP or not. It was very difficult to feel rejected right after the interview.

Workstation Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in May 2016.

Interview

Real simple interview, two managers were there and basically described the position then I was sent to sys admin who asked me 2 or 3 questions and that was it.

Access Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a very nice lady. She was really laid back but I could tell she loved her job even though she is overworked. The job is for a scheduling positive seemed pretty easy

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Interview with the Principal Investigator and meeting the rest of the lab group. The interview was very low stress and was very conversational. The PI shared information about what they study in the lab.

Medical Biller Interview

Application

Interview

Did not take nothing but a month.. You do not take a drug test. You do have to go to orientation with other departments. They do give one on one traning. To get the job make sure you have a job listed on your resume for the time they are asking for nothing the experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When do I start

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I was hired through a personal invitation from the PI who new me from previous collaboration. No interview, but I had 3 months long visit to his lab before he offered a job.

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Project/Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in August 2013.

Interview

This was a very professional interview. The overall process was very positive the covered everything from size of office space, salary, benefits, conflict resolution, time management, specifics as to what the position consisted of.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) in June 2013.

Interview

With the CSM (unit manager) and a night shift nurse. Sat in a conference room and answered questions. Took weeks to get an official acceptance because of paperwork issues.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate