University of Bridgeport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Bridgeport Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.2

ESL Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport.

Interview

It was great experience. I had an interview with two interviewers who are an ESL program director and an assistant director. They made me so comfortable during the whole interview.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview

Basic questions related to subject. Propulsion is my major. I have done bachelors degree in aeronautical background and masters in mechanical so that I can expand my wings of scope to get good job related to mechanical or aeronautical field

Interview Questions

• Can I give 100% commitment to the job I was assigned with   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and comfortable. My interview was taken by the Graduate Assistance of the Security Department. She made me very comfortable. They asked me about my class schedule. I was told all the protocols that I was supposed to follow and that was it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my Class Schedule   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied directly to the Head of the Department, through e-mail. Contacted by e-mail for an interview. Panel interview with 6-7 panelists in a small room. Typical interview questions, asked in turn by each panelist. Relatively long, in-depth interview. Follow-up occurred once funding for the position had been confirmed, about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

Grade in core subjects and Basic knowledge of particular subject. This position is for advance database course, so few questions related to that. What is data modeling? How RDBMS work? What are the other types of data model now a days in market? B+ indexing?

Interview Questions

• Did you have previous experience for GA?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport.

Interview

Interview process went well. I was asked good questions in which it prepared me for other interviews. The process went well and I felt prepared. The employer was very good and articulated well, they also told me what they expected from me and what I could expect from them.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

There wasn't really a hiring process because I am a graduate student in the department and have a good academic standing so I was offered the position per recommendation of the Dean of my college. I wrote that I got paid in the other questions but Graduate assistantships are paid for by way of credits so you do not get direct payment, You do get a stipend of about 800$ per every three credits.

Interview Questions

• Although there was not really a formal interview, still met with the professors to discuss the position and what it entailed.   1 Answer

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

you send your resume first and once you get selected, you will have a face to face interview. In hte interview you will be asked basic questions about yourself and how did you knew about the job, then i was required to take a simple test of organizing method of books.

Interview Questions

• organizing books using the library of congress method?   Answer Question
    • how do I handle a situation with a student, who is rude and doesn't follow instructions   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

Submit my application online. Got a email the next day from the department director.He asked me to go to the school for an interview. We finally met a week later and he offered me the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Which day of the week and what time can you come to school for the course you teach?   1 Answer

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I contacted a friend who works there and asked if there was any opening and after was told that there was an opening, I sent my resume and a cover letter after reading through the job posting on their website. I was told I was a little late in the process as they had already interviewed 4 people but that I should still apply and so I did. I was subsequently called in for an interview with two directors which lasted approximately 40 minutes.