University of British Columbia Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of British Columbia Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was positive. The interview was a panel format, and it did not appear that the interviewers were very well prepared in terms of either describing the requirements of the position, nor having made anything more than a cursory review of my resume.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was what a comprehensive business plan might include.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of British Columbia

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at University of British Columbia (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Personal contact requested I apply to posting. posting then came through on online HR site. Process included an informal phone interview/conversation, a panel interview with Directors and then a 1:1 interview with immediate superior.

Interview Questions

• You have lots of experience being an entrepreneur, and being your own boss, how will that expereince translate to a large organisation?   Answer Question