University of Calgary Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Calgary Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Calgary (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I was selected for a face-to-face interview and then called in for a second interview. Its been quite some time since that interview. I still haven't heard back or got a rejection letter from them, though I sent follow up emails. Did anyone face this situation with UofC, because its very frustrating and unprofessional on the university's part.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Calgary

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Calgary (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2008.

Interview

For support staff and management, interviews are behaviour based, usually with 2-3 people on the interview panel. There is usually a formal one hour first interview followed by a less formal second interview, and sometimes a third. There is usually a short-list aiming for 5-6 initial interviews, and from there, the list is decreases to 2-3 candidates for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions revolve around interpersonal skills and grace under pressure. For example, the candidate is often asked to describe a conflict with their manager and describe how it was handled and resolved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a verbal offer followed by a formal written offer.