University of California Berkeley Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in UC Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (UC Berkeley, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

three people panel interview, looked formal but they were very friendly. then i was called for second interview with higher management. lots of stdent services and customer services questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

For psychology department. Job posted through Work Study website; sent in resume and was emailed back directly by hiring manager. She invited me in to office for interview and asked mostly personal questions, digging about what kind of person I am - probably just trying to assess whether you are reliable, self-sufficient type with a can-do attitude (most of the tasks required are repetitive, rather unchallenging anyway)

Interview Questions

• What if you were given a time-sensitive task and required information or resources from someone in the office - but are unable to track him or her down?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Compensation is posted in job listing and not even discussed.