University of California Berkeley Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of California Berkeley Office Assistant Interview Questions

1.3

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley.

Interview

I found the position through workstudy.berkeley.edu and sent my resume and cover letter online. I received a call back within a week, and was basically given a phone interview right then and there. After the interview, the office manager (who was conducting the interview) told me to come in the next day. One of the other employees showed me around, and before I knew it, I was sitting in the HR office filling out my paper work. I didn't even have an actual in-person interview. It was probably because it was just for a work study position, but it was the easiest interview I've ever had.

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Anonymous Employee in UC Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (UC Berkeley, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a five minute phone conversation to get to know each other and set up the in person interview. The on-site interview was very easy and was only about twenty minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an issue arrived without a supervisor around?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

It took a long time to hear back from the recruiter, so at first I thought I had been rejected. The interview was mostly just a conversation between me and the interviewer. She asked me to elaborate on some of my work experience and asked me a few questions about my working style, probably to see if I would fit in with the flow of their office. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. This was for the Development Office of Student Affairs.

Interview Questions