University of California Berkeley Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of California Berkeley Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with the research advisory in a one on one interview at a conference as well as several group members. We discussed research ideas and lab culture. I attended all of the group member's presentations and contributed feedback when I could. The following day, I visited the lab and discussed their research in more detail.

Interview Questions

• I provided a summary of past Heracles experiences, and we discussed approaches we might take to tackle the project I would be working on   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of California Berkeley

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was an on site interview. It last for one entire day.
    I got to talk to several group members and gave a presentation to the group.
    Got offer two days after my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview started with a one hour research presentation including time for a question and answer session. Then a one on one meeting with the principal investigator for about an hour to discuss project details, funding opportunities, and your timeline. The last part of the interview consisted on one on one interviews with lab members to discuss research and their experience in the lab.

Interview Questions

• Only research related questions
      Your timeline
      Future plans
      Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of California Berkeley in December 2010.

Interview

Very good. People are enthusiastic about what they are working with.