University of Central Arkansas Graduate Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Central Arkansas Graduate Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Central Arkansas (Conway, AR) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, I met with the head of the MBA's and he wanted to gauge my character more than anything else. Behavior questions were asked and small talk to see f I was a good fit for the work environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Central Arkansas

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Central Arkansas (Conway, AR) in September 2010.

Interview

I sent in my resume and job application documents in late June. I finally received a call from the department in mid September. I set up an appointment for an interview. I was interviewed by the department director and the secretary at the same time in the director's office. They described the various tasks I would have and asked if I would be able to handle all of it. They then asked about different areas of leadership and about my past work experiences. They also asked about my expertise with computer hardware and software. Overall, it was a decent interview. It was relaxed and not too formal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a past experience where you had to lead or show a degree of leadership. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question